(Picture source: https://www.uni-giessen.de/ueber-uns/rhh)
During the GISS meeting individuals advancing schizophrenia research will be honored. Awardees receive waived registration to the Congress on the year of their award and meeting attendance is required. The awards are presented during the opening ceremony. Award winners will be notified in March 2023.
The Award recipient will receive:
- Waived registration fee to the award year meeting.
- Full coverage of staying in the Rauischholzhausen Castle during the GISS meeting for 2 nights.
- The awardee will also receive recognition at the meeting during one of the plenary sessions.
The nomination or self-nomination should include:
- Letter of recommendation or statement that is no more than one page in length. The letter or statement should describe the nominee’s contributions to the field.
- The CV of the candidate.
- Submit in a separate document the TITLES and URL Links of three relevant papers representing the nominee’s contribution(s).
Please apply: email@example.com
The awardee is expected to participate in the GISS meeting.
GISS Translational Science Award
To recognize an outstanding translational research contribution to schizophrenia research. The contribution may be based on a single discovery or a cumulative body of work which has translational impact. The selection of the award recipient is based on the quality of the contribution(s) and its impact in advancing schizophrenia research.
Head of the award committee: Prof. Dr. Peter Falkai
GISS Clinical Science Award
To recognize important contributions in the field of prevention, care and rehabilitation of mental disorders. The selection of the award recipient is based on the quality of the contribution(s) and its impact in advancing schizophrenia research.
Head of the award committee: Prof. Dr. Silvana Galderisi